Terms & Conditions
We like to keep things simple here at You Creative, so our Terms & Conditions are outlined below:
- Any changes to your agreement with You Creative must be submitted in writing and approved by both parties prior to the changes taking place.
- You Creative agrees to notify our customers if any risks or schedule delays may take place, affecting delivery dates and presentation of your services.
- You Creative agrees to present all services within timescales originally confirmed with your account manager. If you would like timescales reiterating at any point, this must be requested via an e-mail or telephone call to your account manager.
- You Creative shall provide website hosting services for the Client’s website once all development is completed to a satisfactory nature. Hosting shall be based within a shared environment. Additional hosting arrangements can be discussed, should the client wish to further increase quota allowances, bandwidth & privacy.
- You Creative agrees to maintain a copy of the client’s website on an offline server as a backup to the live website.
- Any and all modifications to your website are expected to be completed within 5 business days of a developers’ acknowledgment, depending on the level of repair or maintenance requested.
- All changes will be billed on an hourly basis, at the hourly rate of £45, unless another agreement has been put in place on your account.
- You Creative agrees to provide reasonable access to any parties authorised by the Client for purposes of website audits, updates, marketing or modifications.
- You Creative agrees to attain design approval from the Client prior to assigning the project to a member of our development department.
- Prior to the entire website balance being cleared, You Creative retain ALL rights to the ownership of the Client’s website.
- Our Client’s website will not include any: destructive, crude, insulting, harassing, violent, sexual or any other inappropriate content.
- Until final approval, no portions of thewebsite will be made available to end-users without the correct URL.
- Should an account become outstanding by 10 days or more, You Creative reserve the right to suspend the website until any outstanding accounts are settled.
- Client’s may terminate their services agreement at any time by providing written notice via e-mail or certified mail to You Creative.
- You Creative retain the right to charge the CLient up to 80% of the total website development costs, dependent on the level of development that has been completed upon receipt of the Client’s cancellation request.
- You Creative retain the right to charge the Client a fixed £99 as a cancellation fee, which covers the administration & development hours required to move your website elsewhere.
- You Creative do not retain nor share your details with any third parties under any circumstances.